Baldoni at the 2015 PaleyFest presentation for the Jane the Virgin
Justin Louis Baldoni|
January 24, 1984
Los Angeles, California, USA
|Alma mater||California State University, Long Beach|
|Home town||Medford, Oregon, USA|
|Spouse(s)||Emily Baldoni (m. 2013)|
Justin Louis Baldoni (born January 24, 1984) is an American actor, director and filmmaker.
Baldoni was born in Los Angeles, California, and was raised in Medford, Oregon, the son of Sharon and Sam Baldoni. His mother is from a Jewish family and his father is of Italian ancestry. Baldoni's parents joined the Bahá'í Faith, which Baldoni practices devoutly. Baldoni played soccer and ran track in high school, and was a radio disc jockey at a local top 40 radio station. While moving into a new apartment building, Baldoni met a manager who advised him to pursue a career in acting.
In 2012, Baldoni created the most-watched digital documentary series in history, My Last Days, a show about living told by the dying. The second season of My Last Days aired on CW and third season will be released in winter of 2018. On the heels of that success Baldoni founded Wayfarer Entertainment, a digital media studio focused on disruptive inspiration.
In July 2017, Variety announced that Baldoni was developing a male talk show through his media company Wayfarer Entertainment. The show is described as a disruptive panel series that explores what it means to be a man today. In an interview, Baldoni described the reason he created the show. "Man Enough really came about because I wanted to take a dive into what it really means to be a man, and this question of "do we have it right"?  The show entitled Man Enough includes prominent men like Matt McGorry and Javier Muñoz. In August 2017, TED announced Baldoni would be a speaker at the annual TEDWomen Conference.
Baldoni directed and produced Five Feet Apart starring Cole Sprouse and Haley Lu Richardson for CBS Films which is based on an original script by Mikki Daughtry and Tobias Iaconis and scheduled to release on March 22nd 2019. He is also scheduled to direct and produce a film on the life of Zach Sobiech with Warner Brothers.
After over a year of dating, Baldoni married Swedish actress Emily Baldoni (née Foxler) in July 2013 in Corona, California. They have a daughter, Maiya Grace Baldoni, born on June 27, 2015, and a son, Maxwell Roland-Samuel Baldoni, born on October 18, 2017.
|2005||The Helix... Loaded||Jason|
|2009||After Dusk They Come||Peter||Video|
|2009||Alpha Males Experiment||Gavin|
|2011||Royal Reunion||Nicky||Short film|
|2011||Intervention: Cinderella||Aladdin||Short film|
|2011||Minkow||Young Barry Minkow||Released in 2018 as "Con Man"|
|2012||Undercover Bridesmaid||Jake||TV movie|
|2013||Isolated||Ambassador for Peace|
|2013||Not Today||Eli Hill|
|2013||The Proposal||Justin||Short film|
|2014||A Fine Step||Marzo Bolivar|
|2004||The Young and the Restless||Ben||3 episodes|
|2004||Wedding Daze||Guillermo Valerio||TV film|
|2005||JAG||Azzam||Episode: "Bridging the Gulf"|
|2005||Spring Break Shark Attack||J.T.||TV film|
|2005||Charmed||Salko||Episode: "Something Wicca This Way Goes"|
|2005-06||Everwood||Reid Bardem||Recurring role|
|2007||CSI: Miami||Damon Argento||Episode: "Cyber-Lebrity"|
|2008||The Suite Life of Zack & Cody||Diego||Episode: "Foiled Again"|
|2009||Heroes||Alex Woolsey||Episodes: "Building 26" and "Exposed"|
|2010||The Bold and the Beautiful||Graham Darros||Recurring role|
|2010||CSI: NY||Heath Kirkfield||Episode: "Out of the Sky"|
|2011-12||Single Ladies||Derek||Recurring role|
|2012||Blackout||Josh Martin||TV miniseries|
|2012||Shadow of Fear||Bobby||TV film|
|2012||Undercover Bridesmaid||Jake||TV film|
|2013||Happy Endings||Marcus||Episode: "Fowl Play/Date"|
|2014–present||Jane the Virgin||Rafael Solano||Main role|
|2017||Madam Secretary||Kevin Park||Episode: "The Beautiful Game"|
- Boursaw, Jane Louise. "Fall TV". Northern Express. Archived from the original on November 15, 2006. Retrieved November 30, 2006.
- "Justin Baldoni as Reid Bardem". FanBolt Entertainment. Retrieved July 8, 2008.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on November 16, 2010. Retrieved October 21, 2010.
- Wagmeister, Elizabeth (2016-08-17). "'Jane the Virgin' Star Justin Baldoni Focuses on Filmmaking for a Good Cause With 'My Last Days'". Variety. Retrieved 2017-10-06.
- "Meet the Three Celeb Guys (Yes, Guys) Behind a New Pregnancy App". Fit Pregnancy and Baby. 2016-05-17. Retrieved 2017-10-07.
- Wagmeister, Elizabeth (2017-07-06). "'Jane the Virgin' Star Justin Baldoni Developing Men's Talk Show (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved 2017-10-06.
- Matthews, Sophie (2018-01-12). "Redefining Masculinity With Actor Justin Baldoni (EXCLUSIVE)". Women.com. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- "'Hamilton' Star Javier Muñoz Joins 'Man Enough,' a New Show Redefining Masculinity". 2017-09-20. Retrieved 2017-10-06.
- "Sneak peek: First look at the TEDWomen 2017 lineup". TED Blog. 2017-08-22. Retrieved 2017-10-06.
- McNary, Dave (2016-02-02). "Warner Bros. Developing Zach Sobiech 'Fly a Little Higher' Movie". Variety. Retrieved 2017-10-06.
- Leon, Anya (February 12, 2015). "Baby on the Way for Justin Baldoni". celebritybabies.people.com. Retrieved June 30, 2015.
- Leon, Anya (June 30, 2015). "Justin Baldoni Welcomes Daughter Maiya Grace". celebritybabies.people.com. Retrieved June 30, 2015.
- Juneau, Jen (October 22, 2017). "Justin Baldoni Welcomes Son Maxwell Roland-Samuel". People.com. Retrieved October 22, 2017.