Justin Cooper (actor)
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
November 17, 1988 |
Los Angeles, California
Justin Cooper is a former American child actor who had his motion picture debut in the comedy Liar Liar. He started acting at the age of five, appearing in Dominos Pizza television commercials and a guest appearance on the popular sitcom Full House. Later came The Boys Are Back. After two years on the daytime drama General Hospital and guest appearances on ER and The Magnificent Seven (TV series), Cooper moved on to play along beside Jim Carrey in Liar Liar. After starring in Dennis the Menace Strikes Again as the mischievous Dennis Mitchell, Justin also appeared on the sitcom Brother's Keeper. He was popular in this role, and was nominated for Best Performance in a TV Comedy Series, Supporting Male Young Actor, 1998 Youth in Film Awards. He currently works as a producer on Fox Sports Radio.
- Dennis the Menace Strikes Again (1998) .... Dennis
- The Adventures of Ragtime (1998) .... Barkley
- Liar Liar (1997) .... Max Reede
- The Fargo Wilson Movie (1998) .... Lincoln Loud
- Brother's Keeper (1998) TV Series .... Oscar Waide
- The Magnificent Seven (1998) playing "Billy" in episode: "Witness" (episode #1.4) 1/31/98
- Boy Meets World (1997) TV Series playing "Ryan"
- General Hospital (1996–1998) TV Series .... Lucas (Stansbury) Jones
- The Fargo Wilson Show (1997) TV Series voice "Lincoln Loud"
- The Boys Are Back (1994) TV Series .... Nicky Hansen
- Full House (1993) playing "Linus Plankin" in episode: "Support Your Local Parents" (episode #7.12) 11/30/93
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|