|Full name||Justin Davis|
|Date of birth||May 6, 1988|
|Place of birth||Litchfield Park, Arizona, United States|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|2006–2009||New Mexico Lobos|
|2007–2008||Des Moines Menace||11||(3)|
|2011–2016||Minnesota United (NASL)||163||(9)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of December 1, 2016.
Justin Davis (born May 6, 1988) is an American soccer player who currently plays for Minnesota United FC in the North American Soccer League. He played college soccer for the University of New Mexico Lobos.
College and amateur
Davis was born in Litchfield Park, Arizona. He played his college career at the University of New Mexico where he played mainly as a forward, but was noted for his versatility. Davis led the MPSF in scoring while earning first team all-MPSF accolades. He also earned second team all-Far West Region honors.
Davis was drafted in the second round (32nd overall) of the 2010 MLS SuperDraft by Real Salt Lake, but was not offered a contract by the team. He signed with the NSC Minnesota Stars in the North American Soccer League in 2011, and made his professional debut on April 30, in a 1-1 tie with the Carolina RailHawks. He scored his first professional goal on May 18, in a 2-0 win over the Puerto Rico Islanders.
Minnesota announced in December 2011 that Davis would return for the 2012 season.
- Formerly known as NSC Minnesota Stars (in 2011) and Minnesota Stars FC (in 2012).
- "United Soccer Leagues (USL)". Uslsoccer.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- 2010 MLS SuperDraft Archived January 17, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Barbara Scores Again as RailHawks Tie Minnesota". Nasl.com. 2011-05-01. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- "Minnesota Ends Islanders Unbeaten Run". Nasl.com. 2011-05-18. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- "NASL Champion Stars Exercise 18 Contract Options | North American Soccer League". Nasl.com. 2011-11-29. Retrieved 2012-01-21.