|Alma mater||Illinois State University|
DePaul University College of Law
Justin Dearborn (born c. 1971) is an American businessman. He formerly served as the chairman and chief executive officer of the Tribune Publishing Company, a newspaper publishing company listed on the NYSE and NASDAQ.
Dearborn began his career at Motorola, and later worked for Click Commerce. He was the Managing Director and General Counsel of Merrick Ventures, a private equity firm. He served as the chief executive officer of Merge Healthcare from August 2013 to October 2015, when it merged with IBM for US$1 billion.
- "Company Overview of tronc, Inc.: Justin C. Dearborn". Bloomberg. Retrieved June 28, 2018.
- "Publisher Tronc names CEO Dearborn chairman as Ferro retires". Los Angeles Daily News. March 19, 2018. Retrieved June 28, 2018.
- "Biography: Justin Dearborn". Tronc. Retrieved June 28, 2018.
- Alpert, Lukas I. (February 23, 2016). "Tribune Publishing Appoints Justin Dearborn New CEO". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved June 28, 2018.
- "Management shake-up at Tribune Publishing, former Sun-Times exec becomes CEO". Chicago Sun Times. January 17, 2019. Retrieved February 8, 2019.
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|