This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Residence||Carlsbad, California, United States|
|Pro Tour wins (Top 8)||1 (3)|
|Grand Prix wins (Top 8)||1 (3)|
|Median Pro Tour Finish||73|
|Lifetime Pro Points||252|
|Planeswalker Level||45 (Battlemage)|
Justin Gary is an American Magic: The Gathering player. His most notable Pro Tour finish is his win at Pro Tour Houston 2002. Rob Dougherty and Darwin Kastle who both tested with Gary finished second and third respectively at the same event. In 2010, Gary founded Gary Games. In August 2010 the first product, Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, was introduced at Gen Con. The deck-building game, designed by Gary along with Brian Kibler, John Fiorillo, and Rob Dougherty, received a larger introduction in 2012 through a Kickstarter campaign. That same year the company changed its name to Stone Blade Entertainment, and in 2013 they followed up their release of Ascension with the development and limited production of SolForge, a digital-only collectable card game.
|1998–99||Pro Tour||Rome||Extended||13–15 November 1998||6|
|2001–02||Pro Tour||New York||Team Limited||7–9 September 2001||3|
|2002–03||Pro Tour||Houston||Extended||8–10 November 2002||1|
|2002–03||Grand Prix||Pittsburgh||Team Limited||31 May–1 June 2003||1|
Source: "Pro Tour Top 8 by Event"
- "Top 200 All-Time Money Leaders". Wizards of the Coast. 2014-07-15. Retrieved 2014-12-15.
- "Lifetime Pro Tour Top 8s by Player". Wizards of the Coast. 2014-08-07. Retrieved 2014-12-15.
- "Lifetime Grand Prix Top 8 by Player". Wizards of the Coast. 2014-07-28. Retrieved 2014-12-15.
- "Gary Games". Boardgamegeek.com. Retrieved 13 September 2010.
- "Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer". Boardgamegeek.com. Retrieved 13 September 2010.
- "Pro Tour Top 8 by Event". Magic: The Gathering. Wizards of the Coast LLC, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc.