Jefferson with the LSU Tigers
|No. 18 – Minnesota Vikings|
|Born:||June 16, 1999|
St. Rose, Louisiana
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||202 lb (92 kg)|
|NFL Draft:||2020 / Round: 1 / Pick: 22|
|Roster status:||Unsigned draft pick|
|Career highlights and awards|
As a junior in 2019, Jefferson led the country with 111 receptions. His 18 receiving touchdowns ranked second in the country—behind only teammate Ja'Marr Chase—and his 1,540 receiving yards were third most. He had a historic performance in the Peach Bowl, catching 14 passes for 227 yards and four touchdowns. All four touchdowns came in the first half, and set a College Football Playoff game record and tied the record for any bowl game. On January 15, 2020, Jefferson announced that he would forgo his senior season and enter the NFL Draft.
|Height||Weight||Arm length||Hand size||40-yard dash||10-yard split||20-yard split||20-yard shuttle||Three-cone drill||Vertical jump||Broad jump|
|6 ft 1 1⁄4 in
|9 1⁄8 in
|4.43 s||37.5 in
|10 ft 6 in|
|All values from NFL Combine|
Jefferson was selected by the Minnesota Vikings with the 22nd pick in the 2020 NFL draft. The Vikings previously obtained the 22nd selection as part of the trade that sent wide receiver Stefon Diggs to the Buffalo Bills.
- Gillen, Garland. "Another Jefferson stars for Destrehan football". fox8live.com. Retrieved October 5, 2019.
- Times-Picayune, Andrew Lopez, NOLA com | The. "Destrehan's Justin Jefferson added to LSU football team". NOLA.com.
- Guilbeau, Glenn. "LSU's Justin Jefferson will transition from Mr. Outside to Mr. Inside at receiver in 2019". The Advertiser.
- "Justin Jefferson College Stats". Sports Reference. Retrieved January 16, 2020.
- West, Jenna (December 29, 2019). "Five Things to Know About Justin Jefferson, LSU's Breakout Receiver". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved January 16, 2020.
- "Justin Jefferson Stats". ESPN. Retrieved 2020-04-27.
- "Justin Jefferson Combine Profile". NFL.com. Retrieved March 4, 2020.
- White, R.J. (April 23, 2020). "2020 NFL Draft grades: Vikings get an 'A' for selecting Justin Jefferson at No. 22 overall". CBS Sports. Retrieved April 23, 2020.
- firstname.lastname@example.org, BROOKS KUBENA |. "LSU family legacy continues through Justin Jefferson: 'It's like he was destined to do it'". The Advocate.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
|This biographical article relating to an American football wide receiver is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|