Justin Robinson (basketball, born 1995)
|No. 12 – Élan Chalon|
|League||LNB Pro A|
|Born||April 12, 1995|
Kingston, New York
|Listed height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Listed weight||175 lb (79 kg)|
|High school||Kingston (Kingston, New York)|
|NBA draft||2017 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
Robinson did not receive many scholarship offers out of high school due to his small stature. He scored 22 points in a 70-68 win over Notre Dame on November 26, 2015, the program's first victory over a ranked opponent. As a junior, Robinson averaged 20.2 points, 3.7 assists, and 2.1 steals per game. He led Monmouth to its first ever MAAC regular season title and a school record 25 victories. As a result, he was named first-team All-MAAC for the second straight year as well as MAAC Player of the Year. On three occasions Robinson was named MAAC Player of the week. Robinson also played football for Kingston High school where he played defensive back.
Robinson was again named MAAC Player of the Year in his senior season after averaging 19.7 points per game and leading Monmouth to the regular-season MAAC championship. He scored his 2,000th career point in his final college game, a first round National Invitation Tournament loss to Ole Miss.
In the summer of 2017, Robinson signed with the Miami Heat for the NBA Summer League. He ultimately signed with the Russian club Avtodor Saratov on August 2, 2017. On July 5, 2018, Robinson signed with the French team Élan Chalon.
- Monmouth biography
- Auerbach, Nicole (December 1, 2015). "Monmouth's 5-8 guard Justin Robinson makes big impression". USA Today. Retrieved March 15, 2016.
- Pedulla, Tom (January 14, 2016). "Rousing Performance at Monmouth, and That's Just on the Bench". The New York Times. Retrieved March 15, 2016.
- "Monmouth and Siena garner all men's basketball major awards" (Press release). March 4, 2016. Retrieved March 4, 2016.
- "Kingston grad Justin Robinson scores 2,000th career point for Monmouth". Daily Freeman. March 15, 2017. Retrieved March 15, 2017.
- "Justin Robinson: "It'll Be An Experience I'll Remember For All My Life"". Avtodor Saratov. August 2, 2017. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- "Elan Chalon signs Justin Robinson". Sportando. Retrieved July 6, 2018.