Joli at the 2011 AVN Awards
July 16, 1980 |
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
|Other names||Hope, Swan, Swan Hope, Erin Swan, Justine Jolie|
|No. of adult films||256 (per IAFD)|
Joli grew up in St. Louis, Missouri. At the beginning of her career in the early 2000s, Jolie worked extensively in men's magazines, appearing in numerous issues of Penthouse and Hustler. She appeared on the cover of the March 2002 issue of Hustler and was the September 2007 Penthouse Pet of the Month. Joli was named Penthouse Pet of the Year Runner-Up in the May Issue of Penthouse magazine.
Joli describes herself as bisexual (being "60/40" in her preference toward men and women, respectively) in real life and is particularly noted[by whom?] as a girl-girl actress in adult films. Joli also appears alone in many movies and photosets, either as a glamour or fetish model or in solo masturbation scenes. She has also done some BDSM porn, and, in her personal life, she has described herself as "hardcore sub". In a 2015 interview, Joli stated that she had retired from performing in adult films.
From 2009-11, Joli played supporting role in the softcore television series Life on Top. Joli was cast in the role of Caligula's wife, Caesonia, in the Off Broadway theatre production Caligula Maximus, which was scheduled to run at New York's Ellen Stewart Theatre in March–April 2010. She garnered the role after working as a burlesque dancer at a New York performance venue (The Box) run by Randy Weiner, the play's co-producer and co-writer.
- "Autobiographical sketch". Official website. Archived from the original on 2006-03-07. Retrieved 2007-05-26.
- "justine joli". Internet Adult Film Database. Retrieved March 4, 2015.
- "Justine Joli" by Bob Schultz, Glamourcon.com, August 2005
- Justine Joli (September 5, 2007). "JUSTINE JOLI: The Naked Nerd!". Adult DVD Talk (podcast). Retrieved 2 September 2016.
- Peter Warren. "Justine Joli Cast in Off-Broadway Take on Caligula". AVN. Retrieved 3 September 2016.
- "Justine Joli – Penthouse Pet of the Month – September 2007" Archived October 19, 2007, at the Wayback Machine., Penthouse.com, September 2007, Accessed 2007-10-18[dead link]
- Augusta Hope (2006-09-19). "Justine Joli". Eros Zine. Archived from the original on 2007-09-29. Retrieved 19 June 2010.
- Bussel, Rachel Kramer (2006-03-07). "Hot Sex With a Porn Director". The Village Voice. Retrieved 2016-09-12.
- Kernes, Mark (April 17, 2015). "CNBC Discovers the Connection Between Porn and Pot". Adult Video News. Retrieved 17 April 2015.
- "Life on Top". IMDb. 3 October 2009. Retrieved 3 September 2016.
- "Life at the Top". Cinemax. Archived from the original on 28 July 2011. Retrieved 5 September 2016.
- "CALIGULA MAXIMUS At Ellen Stewart Theatre Completes Extended Run 4/17". Retrieved 5 September 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Justine Joli.|