From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Justinus (Latin:Iustinus) may refer to:
People known by the name alone
- Justinus van Nassau - son of William of Orange ("the Silent")
- Justin Martyr (also "Iustinus") - a Christian martyr
- Justin (historian) (Marcus Junianius (or Junianus) Justinus) - a Latin historian who lived under the Roman Empire
People with the given name
- Justinus Kerner - German poet
- Justinus Darmojuwono - Indonesian cardinal
- Justinus van der Brugghen - Dutch politician
- Sebald Justinus Brugmans - Dutch botanist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Justinus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.