From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Justus (died 627) was an Archbishop of Canterbury.
Justus might also refer to:
- Justus (given name)
- Justus (surname)
- Justus (album), a 1996 album by the Monkees
- Justus, Ohio, a community in the United States
- Justus Township, a term used by the Montana Freemen to refer to their land
- 2799 Justus, an asteroid
- Bishop Justus CE School, a secondary school named after the first Bishop of Rochester
- György Justus (1898-1945) Jewish Hungarian composeri
- Justus Vajanne, Finnish football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Justus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.