From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jut may refer to:
- Jut, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Jut Line, a neighbourhood of Jamshed Town, Karachi, Pakistan
- Jutlandic dialect, of the Danish language
- Hendrik Jut (1851–1878), Dutch murderer
- Nikkolaj Jut (1898–1967), Russian Chuvash writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.