(Redirected from Jutland (game))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jutland is a peninsula that comprises the mainland part of Denmark and part of northern Germany.
Jutland may also refer to:
- Jutland, New Jersey, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Jutland horse, a horse breed
- Battle of Jutland, a World War I naval battle
- Jutland (board game), a 1967 Battle of Jutland wargame published by Avalon Hill
- Jutland (video game), a 2006 Battle of Jutland naval strategy game
- Jylland (ship), a Danish steam frigate
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jutland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.