Jutta Dorothea Haug (born 8 October 1951 in Castrop-Rauxel) is a German politician and Member of the European Parliament with the Social Democratic Party of Germany, part of the Socialist Group and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Budgets.
She is a substitute for the Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety, substitute for the Delegation to the EU-Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia Joint Parliamentary Committee.
- District Chair of the Association of Social-Democratic Women, Western Westphalia
- Member of Executive Committee
- Former Municipal Councillor in Herten
- since 1994: Member of the European Parliament
- since 1999: Member of the SPD Executive (Social Democratic Party of Germany)
- Official website
- Personal profile of Jutta Haug in the European Parliament's database of members
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (German)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|