Her book, Die Estonia: Tragödie eines Schiffsuntergangs (ISBN 3-7688-1267-7, ISBN 3-7688-1460-2), about the alleged cover-up of the true cause of the September 1994 M/S Estonia passenger ferry disaster, was made into the 2003 film Baltic Storm. The video footage of her group's diving expedition to the Estonia shipwreck allegedly reveals holes in the ship's hull, suggesting that explosives played a role in the tragedy. Spiegel-TV has dissociated from her coverage of the Estonia disaster.
In the summer of 2000, Sweden issued an arrest warrant against Rabe for violating the sanctity of the shipwreck, in violation of the Estonia Agreement of 1995, barring her from entering Sweden or risk prosecution.
- "Deutscher Journalisten-Verband, Landesverband Berlin". Archived from the original on 2006-10-10. Retrieved 2006-11-06.
- "Jutta Rabe abgewählt (German)". Retrieved 2013-09-30.
- Lasse Dudde (September 30, 2004). "Persönlicher Feldzug (Personal crusade)". ExpressoGuide. Retrieved 2006-11-06.
- The Case Estonia (YouTube video).
- "Notizbuch eines Journalisten (German)". Retrieved 2013-09-30.
|This article about a German journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|