|Member of the European Parliament|
14 July 2009 – 31 December 2017
|Born||1 September 1962|
Ludwigshafen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
|Political party|| German|
Social Democratic Party
Party of European Socialists
Jutta Steinruck (born 1 September 1962) is a German politician of the Social Democratic Party, part of the Party of European Socialists. From 2009 until 2017, she served as Member of the European Parliament (MEP) representing Germany.
Member of the European Parliament, 2009–2017
During her time as Member of the European Parliament, Steinruck served on the following committees:
- Member, Committee on Employment and Social Affairs (2009–2017)
- Member, Delegation for relations with the Arab Peninsula (2009–2014)
- Member, Delegation to the EU-Albania Stabilisation and Association Parliamentary Committee (2014–2017)
In addition to her committee assignments, Steinruck served as a member of the European Parliament Intergroup on Western Sahara and as chairwoman of the European Parliament Intergroup on Trade Unions.
Mayor of Ludwigshafen, 2018–present
Steinruck has been serving as Mayor of Ludwigshafen since 2018.
- Ludwigshafen Hospital, Ex-Officio Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board (since 2018)
- Technische Werke Ludwigshafen AG (TWL), Ex-Officio Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board (since 2018)
- German United Services Trade Union (ver.di), Member
- "Jutta STEINRUCK | History of parliamentary service | MEPs | European Parliament". Europarl.europa.eu. Retrieved 2017-04-09.
- Members European Parliament Intergroup on Western Sahara.
- [permanent dead link] European Parliament Intergroup on Trade Unions.
- Supervisory Board Ludwigshafen Hospital.