From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up juvenilia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Juvenilia is a term applied to literary or artistic works produced by an author during his or her youth.
Juvenilia may also refer to:
- Juvenilia (EP), a 1995 EP by Liz Phair
- Juvenilia (The Verlaines album), an album by The Verlaines
- Juvenilia (play), a play by Wendy MacLeod
- Juvenilia (film), a 1943 Argentine film
- "Juvenilia" (Frasier), an episode of the TV series Frasier
- Juvenilia (book), a collection of poems written by James Henry Leigh Hunt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Juvenilia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.