|Secretary General||Francisco Benítez|
|Headquarters||C/ Rastro Nº 8, Seville, Spain|
|Mother party||Andalucista Party|
|European affiliation||European Free Alliance Youth|
Andalucista Youth (Spanish: Juventudes Andalucistas, abbreviated JJ.AA.) is the youth wing of Partido Andalucista, in Andalusia, Spain. As of 2012 David Gómez has been the national secretary of JJ.AA. JJ.AA. is a member of the Youth Council of Andalusia. As of 1999, JJ.AA. claimed a membership of 9,864.
JJ.AA. held its third congress in Torremolinos in March 1988. At the congress the organization adopted a resolution calling for the right of self-determination for Andalusia. The congress elected Julián Álvarez, a law student, as its new general secretary. Álvarez later became the general secretary of the mother party.
As of 2007, Miguel Ángel Jiménez has served as the general secretary of JJ.AA. After Jiménez's mandate, a Collegiate Organ manages the organisation.
After mother party's Partido Andalucista dissolution in 2015, Juventudes Andalucistas kept their political activity focusing in the Andalusian youth.
- Serrano, Jordi. La participación juvenil en España. 1999. p. 81
- La Voz de Marchena. El secretario nacional de Juventudes Andalucistas llama a un andalucismo "solidario que esté del lado de la justicia social y del empleo"
- El País. El Consejo de la Juventud elige una Comisión Permanente "de consenso"
- El País. Las Juventudes Andalucistas piden el derecho de autodeterminación
- El País. La ejecutiva del PA rechaza pedir la dimisión de Álvarez
|This article related to Andalusia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a political party in Spain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|