Thompson in 2016
|Born:||May 13, 1992|
Saint Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||225 lb (102 kg)|
|High school:||Woodward Academy|
(College Park, Georgia)
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
In a game against the Arizona Cardinals, Thompson scored his first career touchdown on an 8-yard run. In a Thursday Night Football game against division rival San Diego Chargers, Thompson ran for two touchdowns as the Broncos went on to win 35–21.
On February 7, 2016, Thompson was part of the Broncos team that won Super Bowl 50. In the game, the Broncos defeated the Carolina Panthers by a score of 24–10. Thompson was inactive for the game.
On September 3, 2016, Thompson was waived by the Broncos. The next day, he was signed to the Broncos' practice squad. He was promoted to the active roster on October 29, 2016 after starting running back C. J. Anderson was placed on injured reserve.
On September 2, 2017, Thompson was waived by the Broncos.
- Juwan Thompson moving up Broncos depth chart at running back
- Juwan Thompson battles into mix for playing time at Broncos RB
- "Super Bowl 50 - Denver Broncos vs. Carolina Panthers - February 7th, 2016". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved 31 August 2017.
- Swanson, Ben (February 7, 2016). "Gameday Inactives: Broncos in Super Bowl 50". Denver Broncos. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- Mason, Andrew (September 3, 2016). "Broncos make 23 moves to pare roster at the deadline". DenverBroncos.com.
- Swanson, Ben (September 4, 2016). "Broncos add eight to practice squad". DenverBroncos.com.
- DiLalla, Aric (October 29, 2016). "Broncos move C.J. Anderson to IR, promote Juwan Thompson to active roster". DenverBroncos.com.
- Mason, Andrew (September 2, 2017). "Broncos trim roster at deadline". DenverBroncos.com.