||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Jyoti Raju is an Indian free solo climber, born in the state of Karnataka. He earned himself the title Monkey Man by climbing the tall stone structures and walls at the historically famous Chitradurga Fort, Karnataka, without the help of ropes with a technique he learned from monkeys. He does not climb for sports, but to entertain the visitors to the fort.
- "Meet the Indian rival of spidey". India Today. 2 August 2009. Retrieved 5 September 2010.
- "Monkey man of India is a climbing ace". The Daily Telegraph. October 14, 2009.
- "Meet India's own Spiderman". Rediff. 14 October 2009. Retrieved 5 September 2010.
- ""Monkey King" Entertains Visitors at a Fort in southern India". NDTV. 30 July 2009. Retrieved 5 September 2010.
- "'Monkey King' is a cynosure of all eyes at Chitradurga Fort". Khabra Express. 30 July 2009. Retrieved 5 September 2010.
- "இந்தியாவின் ஸ்பைடர் மேன் நான்தான்: மார்தட்டி சொல்லும் தமிழக இளைஞர்". Nakkeeran (in Tamil). 2 August 2009. Retrieved 5 September 2010.
|This Indian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|