Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church in Hungary
(Redirected from Károli Gáspár University of the Hungarian Reformed Church)
Károli Gáspár Református Egyetem
|Reformed Theological Academy of Budapest|
|Campus||9 Kálvin square, Budapest|
|Regional – Overall|
|QS Emerging Europe and Central Asia||351-400 (2022)|
Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church in Hungary (Hungarian: Károli Gáspár Református Egyetem) is a Christian university in Budapest, Hungary. The university has more than 7000 students. The university has four faculties and offer courses leading to degrees at the bachelor, master and doctoral levels.
Notable students and alumni
- Áron Szilágyi : three-time Olympic champion, World and European champion fencer, student of psychology
- Gabriella Szabó: three-time Olympic champion, World and European champion sprint canoer, student of law
- Csanád Szegedi: politician
- Róbert Puzsér: publicist, social critic
- Leila Gyenesei : World Champion modern pentathlete, student of law
- Dóra Deáki : CWC-winner, Champions League silver medallist handball player, student of German
- ^ "Rektori hivatal" (in Hungarian). 2020-06-07. Retrieved 2020-06-07.
- ^ "QS World University Rankings-Emerging Europe & Central Asia". Retrieved 15 January 2023.
- Enikő Sepsi, Péter Balla, Márton Csanády (2014). Confessionality and University in the Modern World - 20th Anniversary of the "Károli" University. Studio Caroliensia