Kérastase (French pronunciation: [keʁastaz]) is a French luxury hair care line that distributes products internationally. Kérastase is part of the L’Oréal Professional Products Division.
Kérastase was founded in 1964 by scientists at L’Oreal Advanced Research.
Kérastase sells hair care and styling products at luxury salons, through their e-commerce site, and in Sephora. Core hair care collections include:
- Aura Botanica featuring natural ingredients
- Blond Absolu for blonde hair
- Chronologiste for a luxurious hair care treatment
- Densifique for thinning hair
- Discipline for frizzy hair
- Elixir Ultime for ultimate shiny hair
- Nutritive for dry hair
- Reflection for color-treated hair
- Résistance for damaged hair
- Soleil for sun protection
- Specifique for common hair & scalp concerns
Every Kérastase in-salon hair diagnosis begins with the Kerascope diagnosis camera, which magnifies hair fibers up to 600x. Through the Kerascope, the hair stylist is able to diagnose the client with their hair and scalp needs before finding their personalized hair care regimen.
Fusio-Dose is a customized hair treatment that clients receive in-salon.
K Water is a state of the art hair treatment offered to Kérastase clients in-salon.
Fusio Scrub is offered by Kérastase as an in-salon and at-home treatment.
Hair Salons and Stylists
Kérastase works closely with hairstylists such as Matt Fugate, Jennifer Yepez, and Johnny Ramirez.