Köýtendag Nature Reserve
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Köýtendag Nature Reserve|
|Location||Köýtendag District Lebap Province, Turkmenistan|
It also incorporates four sanctuaries:
- Garlyk Sanctuary - established in 1986.
- Hojapil Sanctuary - established in 1986.
- Hojaburjybelent Sanctuary - established in 1986.
- Hojagarawul Sanctuary - established in 1999.
- National Program for the Protection of the Environment, Ashgabat, 2002, pp. 149-151 (in Russian)
- Paul I. Weinberg, Raul Valdez, Alexander K. Fedosenko: Status of the Heptner's markhor (Capra falconeri heptneri) in Turkmenistan Journal of Mammalogy, Vol. 78, No. 3, Aug., 1997
|This Turkmenistan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a protected area in Asia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|