|Location||Trimbornstr. 38, Köln Trimbornstrasse, Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia
|Opened||2 June 1991|
|Cologne/Bonn Airport S-Bahn service|
Köln-Trimbornstraße is a railway station situated at Kalk, Cologne in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia on the Sieg and East Rhine Railways. It was opened on 2 June 1991 on a railway that was originally built as part of the Deutz–Gießen railway on 1 January 1859.
Köln-Trimbornstraße station is served by the S12 and S13 lines of the Rhine-Ruhr S-Bahn. Both lines operate towards Cologne at 20 minute intervals, so together they provide a 10-minute interval S-Bahn service to Cologne. It is also served by the S19 service between Düren and Au (Sieg), running hourly (substituting for an S13 service). It is classified by Deutsche Bahn as a category 5 station.
The KVB light rail station of Kalk Post is located within 200m walking distance from here.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Köln-Trimbornstraße station.|
- "Stationspreisliste 2017" [Station price list 2017] (PDF) (in German). DB Station&Service. 18 November 2016. Retrieved 14 December 2016.
- Eisenbahnatlas Deutschland (German railway atlas) (2009/2010 ed.). Schweers + Wall. 2009. ISBN 978-3-89494-139-0.
- "Köln-Trimbornstraße operations". NRW Rail Archive (in German). André Joost. Retrieved 17 March 2017.
- "Line 2651: Köln-Deutz - Gießen". NRW Rail Archive (in German). André Joost. Retrieved 17 March 2017.
- "Köln-Trimbornstraße station". NRW Rail Archive (in German). André Joost. Retrieved 17 March 2017.
|This article about a railway station in North Rhine Westphalia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Rhine-Ruhr S-Bahn-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|