|Constructed by||STFA Group|
|Construction begin||February 23, 1983|
|Opened||April 8, 1986|
|Replaces||Old Kömürhan Bridge|
The bridge was constructed to replace an arch bridge built by the Swedish company Nydqvist & Holm AB and opened on October 5, 1932, which was flooded with the completion of the Karakaya Dam. The new bridge was built by the STFA Group between February 23, 1983 and April 8, 1986.
- Bayraktar, A.; Altunişik, A. C.; Sevim, B.; Türker, T.; Domaniç, A.; Taş, Y. (2009). "Vibration Characteristics of Kömürhan Highway Bridge Constructed with Balanced Cantilever Method". Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities. 23: 90. doi:10.1061/(ASCE)0887-3828(2009)23:2(90).
- Mitchell, M. R.; Link, R. E.; Bayraktar, A.; Altunişik, A. C.; Sevim, B.; Türker, T. (2010). "Earthquake Behaviour of Kömürhan Highway Bridge Using a Validated Finite Element Model". Journal of Testing and Evaluation. 38 (4): 102102. doi:10.1520/JTE102102.
- "Milestones". STFA. Retrieved 2012-09-16.
- Toğrulca, Orhan. "Kömürhan Köprüsü". Malatya haber (in Turkish). Retrieved 2012-09-16.
- "50 yılda 50 eser" (in Turkish). hhportal.com. Retrieved 2012-09-08.
|This article about a bridge in Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|