Köthen railway station
|Opened||9 June 1840|
27 July 1955
Köthen (German: Bahnhof Köthen) is a railway station located in Köthen, Germany. The station is located on the Magdeburg-Leipzig railway, Dessau–Köthen railway and Köthen–Aschersleben railway. The train services are operated by Deutsche Bahn. The train services on the Köthen–Aken railway finished in December 2007, due to too few passengers.
The following services currently call at the station:
- Intercity Express services (ICE 50) Köln - Wuppertal - Dortmund - Hamm - Hannover - Braunschweig - Magdeburg - Halle - Leipzig - Dresden
- Intercity services (IC 55) Köln - Wuppertal - Dortmund - Hamm - Hannover - Braunschweig - Magdeburg - Halle - Leipzig - Dresden
- Intercity services (IC 56) Warnemünde – Rostock – Magdeburg – Halle – Leipzig
- Intercity services (IC 56) Norddeich - Emden - Oldenburg - Bremen - Hannover - Braunschweig - Magdeburg - Halle - Leipzig
- Regional services Magdeburg - Köthen - Halle
- Local services Aschersleben - Köthen - Dessau
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Köthen station.|
- Eisenbahnatlas Deutschland (German railway atlas) (2017 ed.). Schweers + Wall. 2017. ISBN 978-3-89494-146-8.
- "Stationspreisliste 2019" [Station price list 2019] (PDF) (in German). DB Station&Service. 17 July 2018. Retrieved 10 November 2018.
- Since 1946 catenaries and overhead line masts were dismantled as Soviet war reparations.
- Timetables for Köthen station (in German)