|• Mayor||Ahmet Kanat (AKP)|
|• Kaymakam||Ozan Gazel|
|• District||731.79 km2 (282.55 sq mi)|
|• District density||17/km2 (44/sq mi)|
Kürtün is a town and district of Gümüşhane Province in the Black Sea region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, population of the district is 15,546 of which 3,488 live in the town of Kürtün. The district covers an area of 732 km2 (283 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 1,135 m (3,724 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2008-12-03.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Archived from the original on 2009-10-15. Retrieved 2008-12-03.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2008-12-02.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Kürtün, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-12-03.
Media related to Gümüşhane Province at Wikimedia Commons
|This geographical article about a location in Gümüşhane Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|