(Redirected from Kōchi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kochi, Kochi, kōchi, or Kōchi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kochi primarily refers to a city in Kerala, India.
Kochi or Kōchi may also refer to:
- Kochi people, a predominantly Pashtun nomadic people of Afghanistan
- Kochi (古知 or 東風), a Japanese surname:
- Kōchi (高知 or 高智), a Japanese surname with a different pronunciation:
- Kochi, a city in the state of Kerala, India, also known as Cochin
- Fort Kochi, one of the three main urban components which constitute the present day city of Kochi, Kerala, India
- Kochi International Book Festival, an annual event conducted at the coastal city of Kochi, Kerala, India
- Kochi metropolitan area, also known as Kochi Urban Agglomeration or Kochi UA, where the city of Kochi, India is located
- Kochi, Iran, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Kōchi, Hiroshima, a former town in Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan
- Kōchi, Kōchi, the capital city of Kōchi Prefecture, Japan
- Kochi Sub-county of Yumbe District, Uganda
- River Kochi at Kochi Sub-county of Yumbe, Uganda.
- Kochi Metro Rail, a mass transit system for the southern India city of Kochi
- Kochi Refineries, a petroleum company in India
- Kochi Tuskers Kerala, a 2011 IPL cricket team, now defunct
- 2396 Kochi, an asteroid discovered in 1981
- Kochi font, a font development project by Yasuyuki Furukawa to build free replacements of proprietary fonts
- Kochi reaction, an organic reaction for the decarboxylation of carboxylic acids to alkyl halides
- Kochi (kuih), a Malay-style cake with coconut filling
- Kochi Fighting Dogs, a semi-professional baseball team in the Shikoku Island League of Japan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kochi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.