|Location||Kōnandai 3-1-2, Kōnan-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa-ken 234-0054|
|Operated by||JR East|
|Distance||16.0 km from Yokohama|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Status||Staffed (Midori no Madoguchi)|
|Opened||9 April 1973|
Kōnandai Station is served by the Negishi Line from Yokohama to Ōfuna in Kanagawa Prefecture. with through services inter-running to and from the Keihin-Tōhoku Line and also the Yokohama Line. It is 16.0 kilometers from the terminus of the Negishi line at Yokohama, and 75.1 kilometers from the northern terminus of the Keihin-Tōhoku Line at Ōmiya.
|1||Negishi Line||for Hongōdai and Ōfuna|
|2||Keihin-Tohoku LineNegishi Line-||for Yokohama, Tokyo, and Ōmiya|
|Yokohama Line||for Yokohama, Nagatsuta, Machida, and Hachiōji|
The area around Kōnandai Station was controlled by the American military in the post-war era. The property was returned to the Japanese government by 1965 and developed into a housing district. The Japan National Railways (JNR) Keihin-Tōhoku Line was extended from its former terminus at Yōkōdai Station through to Ōfuna Station in 1973, and Kōnandai Station was opened on 9 April 1973. The station came under the management of JR East on April 1, 1987 after the privatization of the JNR.
In fiscal 2019, the station was used by an average of 31,683 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
The passenger figures (boarding passengers only) for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||daily average|
- Konandai 214 Building
- Onshi Foundation Saiseikai Yokohama Nanbu Hospital
- Konandai Hospital
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2019年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2019)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. 2020. Retrieved 11 August 2020.
- 神奈川県県勢要覧（平成18年度） [Kanagawa Prefecture official statistics (fiscal 2005)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Kanagawa Metropolitan Government. Retrieved 26 March 2021.
- 神奈川県県勢要覧（平成23年度） [Kanagawa Prefecture official statistics (fiscal 2010)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Kanagawa Prefecture. Retrieved 26 March 2021.
- 神奈川県県勢要覧（平成28年度 [Kanagawa Prefecture official statistics (fiscal 2010)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Kanagawa Prefecture. Retrieved 26 March 2021.
Media related to Kōnandai Station at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (in Japanese)