The east entrance of Kōnosu Station in August 2012
|Location||1 Honchō, Kōnosu-shi, Saitama-ken 365-0038
|Operated by||JR East|
|Distance||46.9 km from Ueno|
|Opened||28 July 1883|
|Passengers||19,709 per day (FY2014)|
Kōnosu Station is served by the Takasaki Line, with through Shonan-Shinjuku Line and Ueno-Tokyo Line services to and from the Tokaido Line. It is 20.0 kilometers from the nominal starting point of the Takasaki Line at Ōmiya.
The station has a side platform and an island platform serving three tracks, connected by a footbridge, with an elevated station building located above the platforms. The station has a "Midori no Madoguchi" staffed ticket office.
|1||■ Takasaki Line||for Ōmiya and Ueno|
|■ Shonan-Shinjuku Line||for Shinjuku, Yokohama, and Odawara|
|■ Ueno-Tokyo Line||for Tokyo, Yokohama, Atami, and Ito|
|2||■ Takasaki Line||(not normally used)|
|3||■ Takasaki Line||for Kumagaya, Kagohara, Takasaki, and Maebashi|
|Takasaki Line / Ueno-Tokyo Line|
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 19,709 passengers daily (boarding passengers only). The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Elumi Konosu shopping mall (adjoining station)
- Kōnosu City Hall
- Kōnosu Post Office
- Ishino, Tetsu, ed. (1998). 停車場変遷大辞典 国鉄・JR編 [Station Transition Directory - JNR/JR]. II. Japan: JTB. p. 447. ISBN 4-533-02980-9.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2014年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2014)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. 2015. Retrieved 30 November 2015.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2000年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2000)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. 2001. Retrieved 30 November 2015.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2005年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2005)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. 2006. Retrieved 30 November 2015.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2010)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. 2011. Retrieved 30 November 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kōnosu Station.|
- JR East station information (Japanese)