From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The K-35 house trailer was a drawbar type trailer, with a tandem type axle mount in the center of the trailer, it had 5 windows on each side including the one in the door. its Net weight was 9.000 Lbs. and had electric brakes .
- The K-35 usually housed the following systems.
- The SCR-562 part of Set Complete System (SCS-2). Ground-controlled interception.
- The SCR-563 also part of SCS-2.
- List of U.S. military vehicles by supply catalog designation (G699)
- List of U.S. Signal Corps Vehicles
- Signal Corps Radio
- K-55 trailer
- K-72 trailer
- TM 9-2800 Standard Military Motor Vehicles. dated 1 sept. 1943, page 402
- TM 11-227 Signal Communication Directory. dated 10 April 1944 page 85
- TM 9-2800 Standard Military Motor Vehicles. dated 1 sept. 1943
- TM 9-2800 Military vehicles dated Oct. 1947: http://www.scribd.com/doc/188375301/TM-9-2800-1947
- TM 11-227 Signal Communication Directory. dated 10 April 1944
- TM 11-487 Electrical Communication systems Equipment. dated 2 Oct. 1944
- http://jptronics.org/radios/Military/JANAP161/an.mp/an.msq-type.pn-1-2.pdf note (K-32 is probably K-72 trailer)
|This military vehicle article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States Air Force article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|