||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The K-72 trailer was built by the A.J. Miller (Auto Cruiser Trailer Co.). It is a two axle trailer, with one axle on each end. Its net weight is 7,500 lb and is 232¾ inches long, 124½ in high, and 93¾ in wide it has four windows including the one in the door.
The K-72 trailer was primarily used to house the operators of the SCR-527 radar.
- TM 9-2800 Standard Military Motor Vehicles. dated 1 sept. 1943, page 470
- TM 9-2800 Standard Military Motor Vehicles. dated 1 September, 1943
- TM 9-2800 Military vehicles dated October, 1947
- TM 11-227 Signal Communication Directory. dated 10 April 1944
- TM 11-487 Electrical Communication systems Equipment. dated 2 October, 1944