This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The A.J. Miller (Auto Cruiser Trailer Co.) built the K-72 trailer, which has two axles, one on each end. Its net weight is 7,500 lb and it is 232¾ inches long, 124½ inches high, and 93¾ inches wide. It has four windows including the one in the door.
The K-72 trailer primarily was used to house the operators of the SCR-527 radar.
- TM 9-2800 Standard Military Motor Vehicles. dated 1 sept. 1943, page 470
- TM 9-2800 Standard Military Motor Vehicles. dated 1 September, 1943
- TM 9-2800 Military vehicles dated October, 1947
- TM 11-227 Signal Communication Directory. dated 10 April 1944
- TM 11-487 Electrical Communication systems Equipment. dated 2 October, 1944