From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
K-car may refer to:
- Chevrolet C/K, Chevrolet and GMC's full-size pickup truck line from 1962 until 1998
- Chrysler K platform, an automobile platform
- Kei car, a Japanese category of small automobiles
- Informal term for a series of modern trolley cars built for the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority by Kawasaki
- Rhodesian Air Force attack helicopter ("kill-car").
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title K-car.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.