K.S. School of Business Management
|Director||Dr. Savita Gandhi|
|Location||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
K. S. School of Business Management (KSSBM) is a business and information technology school at Gujarat University, a state-run university in Gujarat, India. It offers a five-year integrated MBA and M.Sc (CA & IT) programme that combines undergraduate and post-graduate courses. The school was started in the early 1990s to serve the needs of low-income students. The school receives a grant from the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration
- MBA: Master of Business Administration
- Human resource management
- BSC: Computer Application & Information Technology
- MSC: Computer Application & Information Technology
- Diploma: Computer applications
- Evening post graduate diploma courses for executives
Number of seats
- For the MBA, there are 235 seats, and there are 240 seats for the M.Sc (C.A. & I.T.) for students passing out from the Gujarat HSC Board in the respective year, out of which 20 seats each are reserved for students from the Science stream for both the programs.
- 10 seats for MBA seekers and 5 seats for M.Sc (C.A. & I.T.) seekers for students passing the Senior School certificate Examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education or ISC Board (twelve-year Course), Delhi from schools situated in Gujarat State.
- Reservation for SC/ST/SEBC/Widow/Orphan Children/PH candidates is as per Gujarat University rules.
- There are five seats each for candidates who have passed 12th Std (HSC) Examination from schools situated outside Gujarat State for both the programs.
- In addition to the seats mentioned above, five supernumerary seats each are reserved for foreign/NRI/PIO students (only genuine NRI/PIO applicants and not NRI/PIO sponsored applicants) for both the programs. They are required to pass the 12th Std. or equivalent examination with English as one of the subjects and should satisfy the eligibility conditions stated in 4(d).