K. Wah International
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Traded as||SEHK: 0173|
|Founder||Dr Lui Che-woo|
|Headquarters||29/F, K. Wah Centre, 191 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong|
K. Wah International Holdings Limited (also known as KWIH, SEHK: 0173) is the listed property arm of the K. Wah Group. With a strong foothold established in Hong Kong, it has grown into a leading integrated developer and investor of exquisite and niche projects, with a strategic focus on Hong Kong, the Yangtze River Delta and Pearl River Delta regions. Along with its subsidiaries, the Group is principally engaged in property development and property investment in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Singapore. It was founded and remains controlled by tycoon Lui Che-woo.
KWIH encompasses a portfolio of residential developments, Grade-A office towers, retail spaces, hotels and serviced apartments. Its corporate value is “delivering premium projects built to an uncompromising standard of quality” and it has built up a sizeable and prime land reserve in major cities of China driven by a versatile strategy and backed by strong financial capability.
KWIH is a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Composite MidCap Index and MSCI China Small Cap Index. K Wah also holds a 3.8% stake in Galaxy Entertainment (SEHK: 27), one of the largest Macau gaming operators.
Board of Directors
- Chairman & Managing Director
- Dr Lui Che-woo GBM, MBE, JP, LLD, DSSc, DBA
- Executive Directors
- Mr Francis Lui Yiu Tung
- Ms Paddy Tang Lui Wai Yu BBS, JP
- Mr Alexander Lui Yiu Wah
- Non-Executive Director
- Dr Moses Cheng Mo Chi GBM, GBS, OBE, JP
- Independent Non-Executive Directors
- Dr Robin Chan Yau Hing GBS, LLD, JP
- Dr William Yip Shue Lam LLD
- Mr Au Man Chu
- Mr Wong Kwai Lam
- "K WAH INTL HOLDINGS (173:Hong Kong): Company Description - Businessweek". investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- Mainland developers are ‘money mills’ that rely on spiralling asset prices, SCMP, 10 January 2017