Eastern Polk County, Clearwater County
|Branding||Talk 'n' Oldies 1480|
|Translator(s)||99.7 K259CW (Fosston)|
|First air date||1966|
|Power||5,000 watts (day)|
90 watts (night)
|Former callsigns||KEHG (?-1984)|
|Owner||Jimmy Birkemeyer |
(R&J Broadcasting, Inc.)
|Sister stations||KKCQ-FM, KRJB, KRJM|
KKCQ (1480 AM) is a Full Service formatted broadcast radio station featuring a mix of talk and oldies music. KKCQ is licensed to Fosston, Minnesota, serving Eastern Polk County, Minnesota and Clearwater County, Minnesota. It's owned by Jimmy Birkemeyer, through licensee R&J Broadcasting, Inc.
News comes from ABC radio and the Minnesota News Network.
It sits east of downtown Fosston at 30056 U.S. Highway 2, along with sister station KKCQ-FM. The transmitter site and towers are the studios.
Call sign history
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- Talk 'n' Oldies 1480 KCCQ official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KKCQ
- Radio-Locator Information on KKCQ
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KKCQ
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K259CW
- Radio-Locator information on K259CW
|This article about a radio station in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|