|Political alignment||Liberalism / Liberal|
|Language||Bishnupriya Manipuri / Bengali|
KAAKAI (কাকেই) Newspaper is the most read and circulated Bishnupriya Manipuri daily newspaper in India. It was first published in Dharmanagar, Tripura. The present editor is Anita Sinha (Urmila Sinha). In 2011, the paper celebrated its Silver Jubilee.
The first issue of KAAKAI Newspaper was published and edited by Anita Sinha on 23 February 1986 and printed by PC Press in Dharmanagar. In 1990, it started printing at its own Star Press in Dharmanagar. The paper was published fortnightly till 1997, then it became a weekly newspaper.
- "List of newspapers categorized by the state Government as per advertisement guidelines – 2009". Department of Information, Cultural Affairs and Tourism, Government of Tripura. 13 June 2013. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- "List of Bishnupriya Manipuri Newspaper's". Bishnupriya Manipuri Sahithya, from Bangladesh. 13 June 2013. Retrieved 14 June 2004.
- "Kaakai Newspaper". Anita Sinha, form India. 2 Feb 2014. Retrieved 2 Feb 2014.
- "Kaakai Newspaper". From Dharmanagar North Tripura. Retrieved 12 December 2013.
- "Bishnupriya Manipuri Blogspot Online". BishnupriyaManipuri Online (2007-2013). Retrieved 30 July 2010.