Jump to navigation Jump to search
KABC may refer to:
- KABC (AM), a radio station (790 AM) licensed to Los Angeles, California, United States
- KABC-TV, a television station (channel 7) licensed to Los Angeles, California
- Karbi-Anglong Baptist Convention
- Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children, a psychological test to measure intelligence of children
- KLOS, a radio station (95.5 FM) licensed to Los Angeles, California, which used the call sign KABC-FM from 1954 to 1969
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KABC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.