|City||Klamath Falls, Oregon|
|Broadcast area||Klamath Falls, Oregon|
|Branding||99.5 The Fox|
|First air date||October 15, 1973 (as KAGM at 98.5)|
|Former callsigns||KAGM (1973-1980)
|Former frequencies||98.5 MHz (1973-1981)|
|Owner||Basin Mediactive, LLC (formerly New Northwest Broadcasters, LLC)|
|Sister stations||KAGO, KAGO-FM, KHIC, KLAD, KLAD-FM|
The station was assigned the call letters KAGM on 1973-10-15. On 1980-05-16, the station changed its call sign to KAGO-FM. On 2017-05-08 the station changed its callsign to the current KFXX-FM.
On May 8, 2017 KAGO-FM changed their call letters to KFXX-FM and on May 10, 2017 it moved its mainstream rock format (and the KAGO-FM calls) to new sign-on 94.9 FM Altamont, Oregon, while 99.5 FM began stunting with a loop of Ylivs' "What Does the Fox Say", in preparation of a new format to launch on Friday, May 12, 2017 at 8 am. On May 12, 2017 at 8 am KFXX-FM launched a classic hits format, branded as "99.5 The Fox".
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "KFXX Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Rock On the Move in Klamath Falls Radioinsight - May 10, 2017
- Following Rock Move 99.5 The Fox Debuts in Klamath Falls Radioinsight - May 12, 2017
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KFXX
- Radio-Locator information on KFXX
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KFXX
|This article about a radio station in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|