|City||Dodge City, Kansas|
|First air date||2008|
|HAAT||212 meters (696 ft)|
|Owner||Educational Media Foundation|
This station received its original construction permit from the Federal Communications Commission on June 24, 2005. The new station was assigned the KAIG call sign by the FCC on July 8, 2005. KAIG received its license to cover from the FCC on July 30, 2008.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved July 4, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BPED-19990628ME)". FCC Media Bureau. June 24, 2005.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. Retrieved July 4, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BLED-20080624AAV)". FCC Media Bureau. July 30, 2008.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KAIG
- Radio-Locator information on KAIG
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KAIG
|This article about a radio station in Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|