From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kamb may refer to:
- Kamb, Southern Highlands Province, a village in Papua-New Guinea
- Kamb, Western Finland Province, Finland
- Kamb, Louga, Senegal
- Kamb, on the Cap-Vert peninsula in Senegal
KAMB may refer to:
- KAMB (FM), a radio station (101.5 FM) licensed to serve Merced, California
- 16S rRNA (adenine1408-N1)-methyltransferase, an enzyme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KAMB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.