(Redirected from KANT)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Immanuel Kant (1724–1804) was a Prussian philosopher.
Kant may also refer to:
- Kant (crater), a lunar crater
- 7083 Kant, an asteroid
- Kant Air Base, a Russian base near the city
- Immanuel Kant State University of Russia, a university in Kaliningrad
- Kant, Kyrgyzstan, a city in Kyrgyzstan
- Kant (surname)
- KANT (FM), a radio station (104.1 FM) in Gurnsey, Wyoming, United States
- KANT (software), a computer algebra system for mathematicians interested in algebraic number theory
- Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant, Indian TV Show
- KANT project, a German-French joint venture for tank construction
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.