|City||Grafton, North Dakota|
|Affiliations||True Oldies (Cumulus)|
|Owner||Simmons Broadcasting Inc.|
KAUJ (100.9 FM, "Oldies 101") is a radio station licensed to serve Grafton, North Dakota. The station is owned by Simmons Broadcasting Inc. It airs an Oldies music format featuring satellite-fed programming from Scott Shannon's The True Oldies Channel from ABC Radio.
In July 2001, KXPO-FM swapped formats and call letters with KAUJ (106.7 FM in Walhalla, North Dakota, now KYTZ). The station was assigned the KAUJ call letters by the Federal Communications Commission on July 2, 2001.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Radio Stations". Scott Shannon's True Oldies Channel. Archived from the original on July 28, 2008. Retrieved December 19, 2008.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Archived from the original on 2010-03-01.
- "News July 2001 - North Dakota". Broadcasting News. 2001-07-08.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KAUJ
- Radio-Locator information on KAUJ
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KAUJ
|This article about a radio station in North Dakota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|