From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Branding||Greatest Hits 98.3 FM|
|HAAT||151 meters (496 feet)|
|Former callsigns||KDLN, KDLN-FM, KDBM-FM|
|Owner||Dead-Air Broadcasting Company|
In addition to its usual music programming, the station carries selected local high school and college sporting events.
|City of license||ERP
|K227BM||93.3 FM||Sheridan, MT||250||D||FCC|
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Archived from the original on 2010-03-01.
- McLaughlin, Vikki (2001-10-28). "Dillon, Mont., Woman Buys Radio Station, Jump-Starts Local Development Board". The Montana Standard.
- KBEV-FM official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KBEV
- Radio-Locator information on KBEV
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KBEV
|This article about a radio station in Montana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|