From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Broadcast area||Helena, Montana|
|Branding||99.5 The Bull|
|Slogan||Helena's Country Station|
|First air date||2004|
|Owner||Cherry Creek Radio
(CCR-Helena IV, LLC)
|Sister stations||KBLL, KCAP, KBMI-FM, KHGC, KZMT|
In April 2004, a deal was reached for KBLL-FM to be acquired by Cherry Creek Radio from Holter Broadcasting Corp. (Jann Holter-Lambert, president) as part of a 2 station deal with a total reported sale price of $2.8 million.
- "Winter 2008 Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Changing Hands 4/19/2004". Broadcasting & Cable. 2004-04-19.
- "Local business to acquire Colorado company's Helena radio stations". Helena Independent Record. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- "Cherry Creek And Montana Radio Company Swap To Shake-Up Montana Markets". Radio-Insight. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- KBLL-FM official website
- Cherry Creek Radio
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KBLL
- Radio-Locator information on KBLL
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KBLL
|This article about a radio station in Montana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|