Jump to navigation Jump to search
KBM may refer to:
- KBM, an abbreviation of Konstruktorskoye Byuro Mashynostroyenia - Design Bureau of Machine-Building (Конструкторське Бюро з Машинобудування or КБМ)
- Kyle Busch Motorsports, an American professional stock car racing team
- KBM-7 cells, a chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) cell line used for biomedical research
- KBM Banka, an earlier name of Direktna Banka, a Serbian bank
- OpenKBM, a set of computer software for systems management of applications that use knowledge management techniques
- KBM, a loudspeaker model by Keesonic Loudspeakers
- KBM - Jewish Law, a section of Library of Congress Classification:Class K -- Law
- KBM, the IATA code for Kabwum Airport (ICAO code AYKB) at Kabwum, Papua New Guinea
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KBM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.