Jump to navigation Jump to search
KBR can stand for:
- KBR (company), formerly Kellogg, Brown and Root, an American engineering, construction and private military contracting company
- Kafa language, an Afroasiatic language spoken in Ethiopia
- Key-based routing, a technique used in computer networking
- Potassium bromide (KBr), a salt widely used as an anticonvulsant and a sedative
- Royal Library of Belgium (Dutch: Koninklijke Bibliotheek België)
- Sultan Ismail Petra Airport, airport serving Kota Bharu with IATA code KBR
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KBR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.