|City||Bottineau, North Dakota|
|Broadcast area||North-Central North Dakota|
|Slogan||"Today's Brightest Country"|
|Frequency||101.9 FM MHz|
|First air date||November 9, 1980|
|HAAT||149 meters (489 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||K BOTtineau
last two letters are transposed
|Affiliations||ABC Radio News|
(Programmer's Broadcasting, Inc.)
|Sister stations||KTZU, KWGO|
Notable public service efforts have included "Are You Tough Enough to Wear Pink?", a 2007 campaign rallying the rodeo and western industry to raise money and awareness for breast cancer treatment and research. The campaign ultimately raised over $26,000 for a new cancer exercise rehabilitation center at the Minot Family YMCA.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved August 22, 2014.
- "KBTO Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved August 22, 2014.
- "Are You Tough Enough to Wear Pink?". Broadcasters' Public Service. National Association of Broadcasters. 2007.
- Sunny 101.9 Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KBTO
- Radio-Locator information on KBTO
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KBTO
|This article about a radio station in North Dakota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|