From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from KCFS)
|City of license||Sioux Falls, South Dakota|
|Broadcast area||Metro Sioux Falls|
|Slogan||"Guns, Gold, and Rock n' Roll"|
|Frequency||94.5 FM MHz|
|First air date||July 1985|
|HAAT||60 meters (200 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||K BADlands|
|Former callsigns||KCFS (1985-2015)
(Badlands Airtime, LLC)
The station was previously owned by the University of Sioux Falls, with the call letters KCFS, and was purchased in September of 2015 for the sum of 1.5 million dollars.
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-494. Retrieved November 27, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved November 27, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved November 27, 2015.
- "KBAD Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved November 27, 2015.
- K-BAD 94-5 Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KBAD
- Radio-Locator information on KBAD
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KBAD