From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from KCFS)
|City of license||Sioux Falls, South Dakota|
|Broadcast area||Metro Sioux Falls|
|Slogan||"Guns, Gold, and Rock n' Roll"|
|Frequency||94.5 FM MHz|
|First air date||July 1985|
|HAAT||60 meters (200 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||K BADlands|
|Former callsigns||KCFS (1985-2015)
(Badlands Airtime, LLC)
The station was previously owned by the University of Sioux Falls, with the call letters KCFS.
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-494. Retrieved November 27, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved November 27, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved November 27, 2015.
- "KBAD Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved November 27, 2015.
- K-BAD 94-5 Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KBAD
- Radio-Locator information on KBAD
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KBAD
|This article about a radio station in South Dakota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|