|Broadcast area||Joplin, Missouri|
|Slogan||"Life Changing Radio"|
|Format||Christian Contemporary Music|
|Former callsigns||KITG (2008-2012)|
|Owner||Lake Area Educational Broadcasting Foundation|
KCKJ (89.5 FM) is a Christian radio station licensed to Sarcoxie, Missouri, United States, serving the Joplin, Missouri area. The station is an affiliate of Spirit FM broadcasting a Christian Contemporary Music format with a few Christian talk and teaching programs, and is currently owned by Lake Area Educational Broadcasting Foundation.
The station began broadcasting in August 2009, and initially held the call letters KITG. KITG was owned by Calvary Chapel Joplin until May 8, 2012, and aired a format consisting of Christian talk and teaching and Christian music. The station adopted the call letters KCKJ on May 18, 2012.
- Call Sign History fcc.gov. Accessed November 20, 2013
- "KCKJ Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2012-08-22.
- Application Search Details fcc.gov. Accessed October 20, 2013
- Application Search Details fcc.gov. Accessed November 20, 2013
- Monday Thru Friday Kitgradio.com. Internet Archive. November 25, 2010. Accessed November 20, 2013
- KCKJ's website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KCKJ
- Radio-Locator information on KCKJ
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KCKJ
|This article about a radio station in Missouri is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|