|City||Finley Point, Montana|
|Broadcast area||Kalispell, Montana|
|Format||Defunct (formerly Classic Country)|
|HAAT||−112 meters (−367 ft)|
|Owner||Confederated Salish & Kootenai Tribes Disaster & Emergency Services|
|Sister stations||KCTB-LP, KCTD-LP, KCTG-LP, KCTP-LP, KCTQ-LP|
This station received its original construction permit from the Federal Communications Commission on December 24, 2003. The new station was assigned the KCTJ-LP call sign by the FCC on April 20, 2005. KCTJ-LP received its license to cover from the FCC on October 5, 2005.
On December 12, 2012, the station's broadcast license was cancelled by the FCC, due to the station having been silent for longer than twelve months.
- "Page 3: Montana". LPFMDatabase.com. Retrieved June 24, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BNPL-20010615AVV)". FCC Media Bureau. December 24, 2003.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. Retrieved June 24, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BLL-20050606AHS)". FCC Media Bureau. October 5, 2005.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KCTJ
- Radio-Locator information on KCTJ-LP
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KCTJ
- Coverage area map per the FCC
|This article about a radio station in Montana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|